Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain, rain go away

I have been doing my 'no rain dance' big time this past week in an effort to keep the skies bright and shiny for Saturday's wedding in Malibu, and I think my efforts are paying off. Just in case any of you out there find yourself in a similar predicament for your own wedding, never fear; the folks over at Bella Umbrella have got your back! Check out their ADORABLE umbrellas, parasols, and pagodas. They have a wide variety of colors and designs, both for rent and for purchase. A few of my favorites from their website:






3 comments:

Lucia Dinh said...

oh my goodness! these are too adorable. and you can rent them!? oh d*lsh design can definitely use them for one of our events. thank you for sharing! what a great find :)

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

Cute! Hopefully that rain dance helps, but there is something totally cute about wedding photos w/ umbrellas...so either way it will be beautiful! :-)

Anonymous said...

aacckk!!! too cute! i love the pagodas! so many options! i love love loooove it! (almost tempted to do the rain dance so that i have an excuse to get one!)