Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rachael + Rob, Marbella Country Club, San Juan Capistrano

I was absolutely delighted when Rachael and Rob brought me on to assist in planning their wedding just about 8 months ago. From the moment I first met these two, I was in awe of how deeply in love they are. I remember telling my husband after I first sat down with them, 'I just love how they look at each other. It makes my heart warm!' Not only is their love for each other completely inspiring, but they are seriously cool people all around. Working with them wasn't work- it was an absolute joy!

Seeing the culmination of all the ideas and choices we discussed while planning was incredible, amazing, extraordinary, marvelous- every word in the book. And as the icing on the figurative cake, Crissy with Christine Farah Photography was there with her outstandingly creative photography skills to capture the day forever. From Crissy's blog, a taste of Rachael and Rob's fun, fresh, and fantastic summer wedding:


We started the day off at the St. Regis Monarch Beach, where Rachael relaxed while getting beautified





Some of the ceremony details; Rachael and Rob chose to include a wine ceremony using a wine that was selected by guests during a wine tasting at their couple's shower. SUCH a cool idea!








This picture gives me goosebumps- see what I mean about being ridiculously in love?




Of course they had to hop in a golf cart!





I had a blast flexing my creative muscles by whipping up some of their reception details. The placecards, chair signs, menus, table numbers and votives were definitely my labor of love!





I love love LOVED the LED lighting they went with- the lights were able to change color throughout the night. Such a dramatic effect and a 'green' (earth friendly) option on top of that.



Crissy prides herself on her one-of-a-kind ring shots. Ring shadows? Yep, I think that qualifies as one-of-a-kind:)


A special thanks to the following fabulous team:
Christine Farah Photography
The Spiraled Stem, (not only are their flowers EXQUISITE, but they are all environmentally sustainable!)
Taylor with Atmosphere Entertainment (who provided all the gorgeous lighting on top of being a rock-star DJ and MC)
Fusion Linens (who provided the gorgeous shantung linens and chiavari chairs)
Dr. Paul Ystebo
Heidelberg Pastry Shop
Niki with Beauty and the Beach
California Coastal Limousine
Floral Fanfare for the gorgeous 'Cinderella' arch used during the ceremony

And last but DEFINITELY not least, Lisa, Leslie, and the outstanding team at Marbella Country Club. Seriously- their service is top notch, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous!


3 comments:

markessaxo said...

Along with so many other pictures in this set, that ring shot is KILLER! Fabulous Love indeed :)

Anonymous said...

Love the details! And Marbella is such a great venue...what a beautiful couple!

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

So fresh and fun! Great job on the details! Love that arch- I hadn't heard of the company before, so thanks for posting that!