Friday, August 22, 2008

The 'Real Me'

Some of you may remember back in January when the amazing Crissy of Christine Farah Photography (who I am truly blessed to call a friend) took me out to snap some new headshots. What some of you don't know is that Crissy (being the creative perfectionist that she is- always striving for amazing shots) didn't think she truly captured the 'real me' on film. We headed out for a round two, and I must say, these ones definitely let who I am shine through. You like?


And just for fun...

7 comments:

Rachee said...

You look fab! Love the boots.

Nina Sapphira said...

Agree with the previous poster. You look fab!!! Loving the boots!!!

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Super cute!

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

CUTE!!! Me lovey! :-)

markessaxo said...

These are totally more you! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love these! you are too cute!

Marsandle said...

Crissy did a great job. You look hot, girl!-
Jenny