Thursday, May 8, 2008

Watch out, here it comes!

"Wedding season", that is! The time of year that all of us wedding professionals scurry around doing what we do best and have a blast while we're at it. Sleep? Nahhh...we can do that in November:) I started out the year with a list of venues that I am very excited to be working at over the course of 2008, but the list has gotten even better since then so of course I had to share. I am thrilled to also have weddings at the following venues this year:

Rancho Dos Pueblos (a most enchanting private estate in Santa Barbara)
Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa
Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey
The Madison
Casa Romantica
Wayfarer's Chapel
Museum of Latin American Art

Among some other fun surprises (I can't go giving away ALL my secrets now, can I ?). Stay tuned- the fun is just beginning!!

No comments: