Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Why I heart The Wedding Chicks

There are many reasons why I love The Wedding Chicks, purveyors of all things wedding-fabulous, and last night I got to add the following reason to my ever growing list: they know how to throw one heck of a party! The Wedding Chicks (Jocey and Amy, together they are one dynamic duo) hosted their launch party at Arroyo Trabuco last night and it was such a fantastic mix of amazing people, delicious food, and fun music. Some of the highlights included a photo booth from Foto Cabina, beautiful linens from Fusion accented by gorgeous lighting from Atmosphere Entertainment, and the biggest hit- mini-donuts provided by the Fry Girl. This was my first time experiencing these tasty little treats and trust me when I tell you they were soooooo good! It also turned out to be a great event because there were tons of other wedding professionals in attendance that I had gotten to know via e-mail or from their blogs, but had yet to officially meet in person. Here's a few pictures from the night:



Sarah (of Sarah K. Chen Photography) was there (sporting the most adorable pink jacket, I might add)


I adore The Wedding Chicks logo; this was one of two ice sculptures featuring the infamous little chicks!


I was thrilled to finally get a picture with the two fellow coordinators who never fail to bring a smile to my face; Amy (of In the Moment Weddings & Events) and Christina (of Simply Modern Weddings)



It was nice to catch up with one of my favorite florists Christine (of The Spiraled Stem), even though we didn't get nearly enough time to chat- lunch soon!



Heather (of Vallentyne Photography), Jocey, and Kiley (of Kiley Walker Events) were so much fun to talk with- I definitely hope to see these girls out and about again soon!


I leave you with the most scrumptious little cupcakes that came complete with The Wedding Chicks' logo. If there are cupcakes at an event, you know I'll find them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How yummy were those cupcakes?! I love your pics. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie! It was great to meet you at the party also! The photo booth was too fun! Hopefully we'll meet up again soon!

Louis and Erin Palos

Southern California Ice Sculptures said...

What a delicious cupcakes. The pictures are very good.