Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Greggers!

Today is a very special day- not just because it's Friday (even though that makes the day even better) but because it is the day that years ago my hubs made his debut on this planet. Here in the Underhill household, we don't just have birthdays, more like birthweeks. This meant breakfast for dinner last night (Greg's favorite) and zero complaining on my end about time spent on the playstation the past few days. Anywho- today is the culmination of the birthweek, so it is only appropriate to wish my one and only the happiest of birthdays via the blogosphere. This past year brought so much happiness and many fantastic adventures- I can't wait to see what the next year holds for you (and us!). Happy birthday, and I love you!

I love this picture of Greg- it shows what we like to do a lot of together- laugh. Doesn't he have a great smile?

1 comment:

markessaxo said...

Awww you BOTH have great smiles! Wish him happy bday for me :) Have fun!