Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank You's make the world a better place

These make me smile:)

Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding!! We can't even begin to put together words to explain our gratitude for all the guidance, encouragement, and kindness you have shown us over the last year. We can honestly say that planning our wedding was a completely fun and exciting experience, and that is all due to you! The day of the wedding was even better than we could have hoped. You and your team made everything run so smoothly, it was perfect:) Please do keep in touch, we feel like you are such a part of our lives!


From Brittany and Brian:

Thank you so much for all of your help this past year. My special day wouldn't have been what it was without all of your great ideas and support. You are an amazingly talented woman! Thanks again for everything.


From Lily and Sam:

Sam & I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the wonderful job you did for our wedding. You made everything come together so smoothly and the day went along effortlessly. People kept telling me how relaxed I looked and I must say I owe much of that to you!


From Sara and Shane:

I am still in a cloud but wanted to send you a quick email to say THANK YOU for everything. I don't know what I would have done without you. You were such a great help and support to my mom and I! You were always there making sure I had everything and was aware of everything that was going on! We had the time of our life and again... thank you thank you thank you!


From Jenner and Kyle (stay tuned for their pictures from Crissy Farah in the next few weeks):
Thank you so much for all of your help. We were so happy with the way the whole day turned out, and we know that it would not have been possible without all of your hard work. Thank you for taking all of the stresses off of us. It was a great day.

No comments: