Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just in case you didn't notice...

I have a new logo!! Jocey of Joceybella Invites helped my 'vision' become a reality, and it turned out even better then I ever could have imagined. I have to rave about Jocey because she is so easy to work with, and really got what I wanted from the get go. Thank you a million times over, Jocey!!


I definitely would recommend visiting her website if you are on the market for wedding invitations or graphic design assistance. Stay tuned because you will be seeing more of Jocey in the future, as she let me in on a 'secret project' her and the fantabulous Amy Squires are putting together. Very exciting stuff!!

5 comments:

Christine Farah Photography said...

Very nice Kerrie! I think it suits you perfectly! :)

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

I like it!!! It's very Kerrie ;-)

Anonymous said...

see, now THIS is what i'm talking about!

so glad you went through with it! it's so glam!

-sarah k chen photography

Jonilyn Brown said...

Love it! Love the new look!

Lucia Dinh said...

kerrie! wow! i just got onto your blog and everything is changed around here. it's so you! congrats on the new logo and new brand :)