Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tag- I'm it!

I’ve been blog-tagged by my girl Sarah K. Chen. The rules of the game are to answer the questions and then tag five other bloggers so they can share more about themselves. Here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
-10 years ago I was having a blast my Junior year in high school. I remember my group if girlfriends and I would design and make t-shirts for every dance (think 'Hula Hotties' on the front for the Aloha Dance). Somehow I ended up always organizing the efforts. I'm telling you- the planning bug hit me early!

Things On My To Do list:
-Today: Get in touch with a bride for a VERY exciting wedding coming up soon- details to come
-This month: Get down to San Diego to visit one of my best friends and her hubby
-This year: Volunteer more (I am going to get involved with Habitat for Humanity through my husband's work in the springtime)
-Sometime in my life: Travel to the Mediterranean

Bad Habits:
- I am a slave to my e-mail and check it WAY too often
- I am obsessed with my DVR

Places I have Lived:
-East Bay Area
-Santa Barbara
-Guam (!)
-Orange County

Things Most People Don’t Know About Me:
-I love cheese and anything carbalicious
-My friends call me 'Bear'. It came from my other nickname of 'Kerbear', which they shortened to just 'Bear'.
-I drive a manual transmission car

I tag you!

2 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

ok, I have to come up with something this weekend! ;-)

Lucia Dinh said...

kerrie! we responded. heheh it was fun. thanks for the tag!