Monday, April 21, 2008

Brides.com Party, Museum of Latin American Art, Long Beach

When my good friend Amy Kuchta of In the Moment Weddings and Events sent me the invite for the Brides.com party, I was excited because I had heard amazing things about the MOLAA (Museum of Latin American Art), but had yet to make my way over to check out the venue in person. Since I have a wedding coming up in August there, I figured this was a perfect opportunity to see all that it was about. The party was a fun one- and I spent more time talking than taking pictures, but I did snap a few of the details as they were exceptionally fun and vibrant.


The outside of the museum mirrors the colors of the walls of the inner courtyard- bright, contemporary, and unique



The bright pink linens from Wildflower Linen were a great touch to add pizazz to the vibrantly painted walls and desert plants throughout the courtyard




Gotta show you the delicious (and adorable) cupcakes courtesy of Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes



The event lighting was a mix of all different colors, which enhanced the party's already buzzing mood and ambience


I didn't take any pictures of the food but it is definitely worth mentioning since it was delicious and presented impeccably, provided by TGIS Catering. Also, Lounge Appeal provided a variety of great looking lounge furniture- check them out if you are considering incorporating a lounge area into your wedding.

4 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

it was such a great event...nice that you were ablt to get photos of the fab setup!

Anonymous said...

Bummer! I skipped that party because I was feeling under the weather! Now, I'm sad I missed it!!

Anonymous said...

I missed out on a great time I see! Thanks for posting pics.

Anonymous said...

it was great meeting you, kerrie!