Sunday, April 13, 2008

Franciscan Gardens Bridal Luncheon

What a great event! With so many awesome wedding professionals on their vendor list, it was sure to be a success. Despite the almost 90 degree heat (in April??), the place was packed with couples and their families enjoying delicious samplings from caterers like 24 Carrots, Il Fornaio and Jay's Catering; and sweet treats from (among others) Donna B's Bakery and Mousse Magnifique. There was eye candy in abundance as well from all the talented florists showing off their designs- I even put together a table with one of my favorite floral designers Tricia, owner of Designs by Tricia. We had a blast letting our creative sides rule when throwing around ideas for the look. Here are pictures from the event, starting off with the result of my teamwork with the fabulous Tricia:



The sun was so bright I couldn't see my camera display very well and I managed to cut off the most unique feature of the centerpiece; a gorgeous peacock plume! So bummed! You'll have to take my word for it, it looked very chic, and matched the deep turquoise linen (courtesy of Fusion Linens) and blue water in the vase perfectly.




Tricia went with a purple and white palette for her fun and sassy table, and even managed to include some feathers in her designs.









Martini glasses for the mashed potato bar- always a hit!




I loved the bouquet Stacey with Floral Occasions created- so rich!

1 comment:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

oooh looks like it was a fab event Kerrie!