Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank YOU!

It's always nice to hear when I make a difference in my clients' lives. When a couple takes the time out of their busy lives to write me a thank you note, it warms my heart and gives me such satisfaction- it really is an incredible feeling. Although I really think that I should be the one saying thank you- thank you for being who you are; thank you for making me a part of such an important time in your life; thank you for being a friend, not just a client.

I wanted to share a few of the heartfelt thank you notes I have received in the past few months:

From Richard and Regina:
"Dear Kerrie,
Richard and I are really happy that we've found you and have you to be our wedding coordinator. You are professional, caring and upbeat! We wish we had included you earlier; you've made things so much more organized and efficient. For people who are getting married, you are definitely the FIRST person that we would recommend!! Thank you, Kerrie!"

From Katy's parents, Sue and Chris:
"Dear Kerrie,
Chris and I wanted to enthusiastically thank you for all your wonderful assistance in creating a wedding of our daughter's dreams! The day felt flawless (although I know stuff always happens :) ) Katy, Ty and our family and guests had an unforgettable evening. You are surely special!"

From Rachael and Rob (you'll see their pictures from the fabulous Crissy Farah in the next few weeks):
"Kerrie,
We can hardly express our appreciation for all of your help in planning our wedding. You have been professional, kind, helpful and understanding. Hiring you was definitely the best decision we made! Thank you for all your hard work."

To all my wonderful clients, I say: thank YOU!

No comments: