Sunday, January 27, 2008

Drumroll, please!

Crissy Farah and I met up a week or two ago at Fashion Island for the sole purpose of taking some new headshots for me. Ok, so maybe we had some fun while trying to accomplish the task at hand. BUT for all intents and purposes we were two women on a mission! I mean literally, we snuck around the place like stealth secret agents, darting in and out of stores before we were caught snapping pictures.

Tonight, the fruits of our labor were unveiled to me, and I am so thrilled with how they turned out. I'll be switcing up the images on the PWBK website from time to time, but I had to start out with my absolute favorite of the bunch:



Crissy, thank you again for lending your talent to my cause, and for being wonderfully silly you! I am looking forward to working with you as often as possible this year.

7 comments:

Christine Farah Photography said...

Awww you are so very welcome! It was so much fun being all ninja like *lol*.

Anonymous said...

Wowzers!! Great pic. I can't wait to see the others :)

Anonymous said...

kerrie! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? What are you up to chickie??

Jonilyn Brown said...

I love these! I saw the others on Crissy's blog.. they all look so pretty :)

Janelle said...

Beautiful as always Kerrie!

nita said...

i freaking love them! you're sooo purrdy!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! Christine did a fantastic job!