Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Good news for the New Year

Happy New Year to you all! I kicked off my 2008 with some great news; I received a package from the ABC yesterday, and in it was a certificate stating that I have earned the coveted title of Professional Bridal Consultant™. To add to that, I passed the Professional Development Course as a Distinguished Graduate. Go me!! Of course I had to take a picture:


This news leads me to believe that 2008 is going to bring good things to us all. I already know it is going to be fabulous because I get to work with many of you, my wonderful clients, who are getting married this year (Did you by chance think about that last night as the clock struck midnight? This is YOUR year!). To get you as stoked for ’08 as I am, here’s a sneak peak at some of the amazing venues I am lucky enough to work at this year:

  • Hyatt Huntington Beach
  • St. Regis Monarch Beach
  • Surf and Sand Resort
  • Marbella Country Club
  • Calamigos Ranch
  • Historic Cottage at San Clemente
  • Rancho Las Lomas
  • Orange Hill Restaurant
  • Franciscan Gardens
  • The Villa at Lifetime Weddings and Events

....the list goes on; it is going to be one fantastic year!!!

1 comment:

markessaxo said...

Congrats Kerrie - That is awesome! Well deserved :) xoxo